Attach a ribbon and note to an inspirational book. Leave it for a stranger to find and enjoy! We used 365 Ways to Live Happy: Simple Ways to Find Joy in Everyday for our surprise-a-stranger gift.
Favorites From the Menu:
Grass Stir Fry
Dirt & Flower Stew
Chocolate Weed Cake
Clover & Daisy Cupcakes
For convenience our center hangs on a wall in our garage!!
- Artwork— Each kid has a section to display their favorite artwork of the week!
- Kids Communication Binder— allowance, permission slips, notes, chore chart and happy thoughts
- Home Communication Binder— receipts, coupons and notes
- Tiny Buckets—- spare change & small collectibles
- Bags (not shown, they hang below each name)— essential for a grab and go kinda day; diapers, wipes, snacks, small toys, sun screen…
- Daily Clipboards— Whatever I need to do/deliver/mail for the day will be ready to go! YES!!! I love this part! Permission slips, mail, checks, to-dos, coupons… ready to go!
I’m pretty sure it’s the
that we will remember
when we think of our favorite
Super cute, huh?!