- Voss Plastic Bottled Water (World Market, TJ Maxx, or certain grocery stores...)
- Clear Karo Syrup
- Plastic Snowflakes (Joannes in the craft section for 99 cents a package)
- E-6000 Glue
How to make:
- Pour 1/2 water, 1/2 karo syrup into the bottled water.. shake it around
- Add in glitter.. start off with small amounts (read below for more tips)
- Stir them all around
- Add in plastic snow flakes
- Glue the cap shut (read below for more tips)
Things I Learned:
- Don't use a ton of glitter.. do a little and add more as you go.. too much glitter will make it hard to see the plastic snow flakes.
- I thought it would be cute to do a colorful glitter snow globe & add plastic fish but it didn't look too cool and all the glitter stayed on the fish and make it not look so pretty.
- The glue can be messy! Don't glob it everywhere on the top cap or else you will have drops of glue that fall in your globe. Grab an ear swab and use that to dab around the cap to seal the top shut.
You can probably play around with ideas to get a perfect match or you could just do it without accents inside..
it still looks really pretty and mesmerizing with just glitter!
This would be a fun little craft over Thanksgiving with all the kids!