1. Brush your hair before you get in. It will reduce the tangles after you get out of the shower. Wet hair is most fragile and will lead to breakage if brushed while wet.
2. If you have a shower head that shoots out water on the slow side, throw it out! Your wasting your precious shower time!! Go buy a new one and you will be surprised how much faster washing your shampoo & conditioner takes.
3. Wash your hair before your face. Apparently, the suds from the shampoo & conditioner can leave a film on your face... so if you are wondering which part of the body to start with... Head-to-Toe!
4. Rinse and
5. Grab some shave cream for shaving your legs. It is just as crucial as having a fresh razor. It will help you not forget any spots!
6. Make it a point to wash all of your dirty towels once or twice a week. Depending on how many you have, you could maybe get away with once a week. This is so you can almost always make sure there will be fresh towels to dry off with! Make it Towel Tuesdays or Thursdays.. to help remind you!
7. Apply moisturizer or your make up primer on your face before you start on your hair. That way it will set before you start on your make up. Wash your hands before you touch your hair though.
8. Clean up the counterspace while you blow-dry your hair. I don't know about you but I am a bit on the messy side! Our bathroom counter is almost always completely covered with
9. Store your razor outside of the shower. They last longer if you keep them out of moist areas. If you are afraid you will forget the razor when you are in the shower, put them in between towels so you will grab them both at the same time!
Hope you enjoyed my list, are their tips you have found useful?? Let me know I'd love to hear them!